Spring Devilled Eggs
Easter is all about eggs, am I right? Whether they’re chocolate or the real thing, this recipe for Spring Devilled Eggs is great for parties, BBQs and snacks.
They’re really simple to make and they are way more jazzier than a simple boiled egg. Make them without cayenne if you don’t like things too spicy – and add anything from chilli to chives to make them into something your guests will love.
Makes 12 devilled egg halves:
|A Pinch||Cayenne Pepper|
|5||Radishes, thinly sliced|
- Peel the eggs, cut them lengthwise into halves.
- Remove the egg yolk and transfer it into a mixing bowl.
- Place the egg halves on a serving plate.
- Smash the egg yolks with a fork.
- Add yogurt, olive oil, goat cheese, lemon juice and mustard and mix well until you have a smooth mixture.
- Season with salt and Cayenne pepper.
- Fill the mixture into the egg halves.
- Garnish with sliced radish and cress.
- Sprinkle with sea salt.