Spring Devilled Eggs
Easter is all about eggs, am I right? Whether they’re chocolate or the real thing, this recipe is great for parties, BBQs and snacks.
Makes 12 devilled egg halves:
|A Pinch||Cayenne Pepper|
|5||Radishes, thinly sliced|
- Peel the eggs, cut them lengthwise into halves.
- Remove the egg yolk and transfer it into a mixing bowl.
- Place the egg halves on a serving plate.
- Smash the egg yolks with a fork.
- Add yogurt, olive oil, goat cheese, lemon juice and mustard and mix well until you have a smooth mixture.
- Season with salt and Cayenne pepper.
- Fill the mixture into the egg halves.
- Garnish with sliced radish and cress.
- Sprinkle with sea salt.